this weeks etopps IPO...Favre /499, D-BO

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
i dont think im the only one thinking the favre will be selling for $25+ next week...his previous low PR was /749...just set the record for TDs yesterday, this will be the HOT VETERAN card of the set...i should get one since i ordered at 12:03...ordered 1 of everything this week, offerings were way better than last week

Favre /499
Trent Edwards /749
Brian Leonard RRO /749
Dewayne Bowe RRO /UNLIMITED (should be 1200-2000 PR)

Edwards starting in Buffalo is a good low PR, Favre is a no brainer...ill probably break even on the Leonard unless SJax is out a few more weeks, and lose on the D-BO, but who knows...Favre should cover my losses

I'm dumb i didn't even pay attention to the Favre until it was to late put in for the other 3.

if you want me to call in alerts pm me your cell #...i get out of class 10 minutes before ipo goes on sale, so i walk to a wifi hotspot to do my ordering...i about crapped my pants with the favre being that low...i tried calling brent but he was in class

My internet was down til 2:30 so Im not optimistic but I ordered them all.

i seen them all at 1 just didn't pay attention :doh: to the print run then read about some things 15 mins later about the low PR to late then for Favre but i'll get the other 3

Back