Racing 2013 NASCSAR Cup Chase Point Standings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, Randy! Bowyer creeping up slowly! 2nd overall last year, he needs to be given some more respect, and how about some hobby love for this guy. Solid on the roadcourses, one of the best, if not the bton flat tracks, and doing what it takes on the cookie cutter tracks withsolid finish, after solid finish. I'd love to see him in a Hendricks car someday, just to see if he can wn a championship. He may win one anyways.

Updated with the Cup Chase Points...

Looking forward to the next 10 races and the Championship!

updated...

Two races into the Chase and it looks like 7th through 13th need to get a win to get back into the hunt for the Championship.

I have followed Nascar for several years. I am a Kasey Kahne fan from the beginning when he drove a #9 Dodge. Over the years it just seems like he gets in the chase and then chokes. The same people, or almost the same people, are always in the chase. I am getting tired of the same ole same ole in this sport. Dale Earnhardt Jr. for example same thing. Makes it to the chase and then poof disappears. What does anybody else think about Nascar and the chase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back