Fantasy Baseball

we did one on Yahoo last year that i ran...i wouldnt be against running it again this year....however, it wasnt 'free' it was a 2 card donation, must be auto or jersey, one had to have a BV of $15 and the other $25....those were the minimums...

prizes were awarded at the all star break, and after the playoffs were complete...draft order was 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4 for a 10 team league, if we did a 14 team it would be 1, 1, 2, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4, 4, 3, 2, 1....all cards had to arrive prior to being able to draft...i think it ran fairly smooth, and not because i won at all star break, and finished second in the playoffs...

if someone wanted to run one like this id be down, or i could run it again....some people sent cards that had $40 BV, but i like to think of it as $15 and $25, we also had some cash buyins at $3 and $5, but id like to go full card...though the cash makes it easy to just paypal when selected in the draft...

Id play if this happens. Could we do it on CBSSPORTS.com thou? It features free live scoring. I can even possibly start the league if you want. Id just need to know how you would want the scoring to be and if you wanted a live or automated draft. Id prefer to do money too. Like sliq said payout could all go into a paypal account and it could be distributed to the top 3. We could do like 10 or 20 dollars a person. Just let me know how you want to do it either way.

Last edited by a moderator:
So lets do this!!!!!!!! What type of scoring do you guys want and do we want to do cash or cards? Id vote for head to head and 20 cash. Which would be like 22 due to paypal fees.

Back