Nba Playoffs Contest Rnd 2 Pick em

parep2001

Bench Warmer
You only have to post the series winner and in how many games in your first post of that series.

1. Choose the series winner
2. Choose how many games to finish the series
EX. Lakers 4-0

3. TIEBREAKER; Choose the high scorer per game in the series and how many points they will score
EX. Bryant 34 points
IF THERE IS STILL A TIE I WILL TAKE A NUMBERED CARD I HAVE AND YOU WILL GET ONE GUESS WHO EVER GETS THE CLOSEST WILL BE THE WINNER.

For every one of the above stated you get right you get a point. the person with the highest point total wins a prize. LINK AT BOTTOM OF POST
i will post the persons and their point totals every day.

Please do not edit posts after they are submitted without my approval . If you do you will be disqualified for that series.
IF THERE ARE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME AND I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ASAP..

PRIZES SO FAR CARDS ADDED
parep2001/Contest - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

people in the contest so far
Hands-1 Spurs 4-2,Pistons 4-2,Lakers 4-1,Celtics 4-2
southhawks23-1 Jspurs 4-3,,Pistons 4-2,Lakers 4-2,celtics 4-1
TimTebow#1-1 Lakers 4-1,Magic 4-1,JAZZ 4-2
TribeBuckeyeFan
breakerswitch-1 Spurs 4-2,Pistons 4-3,Lakers 4-3
BearsFan51-0
kobe080-1 Spurs 4-2,Pistons 4-2,Lakers 4-1,Celtics 4-2
tguillotte
tmg2324
hornsfan92-2 hornets 4-2,pistons 4-2,LAKERS 4-2

START POSTING YOUR PICKS

Spurs v Hornets
Magic v Pistons

JAZZ V LAKERS

ex..Lakers 4-0
Bryant
34 pts

Magic 4-0
Howard
22 pts

hornets 4-3
paul
34 pts

Is the tie breaker question who will average the most points in the series or who will have the highest point total in any game in the series??? thanks...

the player and point total will be every game in the series... the team and number of wins is just the first time for the series

Spurs v Hornets
Magic v Pistons
JAZZ V LAKERS

CELTICS V CAVS

GET YOU PICKS IN FOR THE NEXT ROUND OF GAMES
for the top 3 games just pick the high scorer of the game and the points they will score
for the celtics ,cavs pick the series winner and how many games as well as the games leading scorer

Back