05-06 Finest case break

Yea im here bro, Im just off an on going through all these cards. I will pull out some stuff to scan later. Wont be until tomorrow at the earliest. Only thing i put up for sale right now are the superfractors and the Roy Black redemption. I will get you a list/scan of cards.

i could use a mccants rc. doesn't matter if it's refractor or not. don't have his finest one yet. could also use the tyrus thomas redemption (#4 pick).

Thats cool. did u sell the finest carter auto? Did u hear bout Josh pullin a Jordan auto. Pulled it right in front of me. ****** me off for a minute. Im workin on a big deal right now myself. U still have the marvin williams auto #'d to 50? I still want it. Im also still waitin on my third UD Black. I let u know when I receive it.

Tarheels(2005) said:
Thats cool. did u sell the finest carter auto? Did u hear bout Josh pullin a Jordan auto. Pulled it right in front of me. ****** me off for a minute. Im workin on a big deal right now myself. U still have the marvin williams auto #'d to 50? I still want it. Im also still waitin on my third UD Black. I let u know when I receive it.

Yea I had to sell it, didnt get anythign out of it though. Sold for much less than what I bought it for. Yea I heard about the Jordan, nice looking card. I still have the Marvin WIlliams, its #/100 though.

2scoops said:
i could use a mccants rc. doesn't matter if it's refractor or not. don't have his finest one yet. could also use the tyrus thomas redemption (#4 pick).

no Mccants base. I pulled a Xfractor and a Red Refractor as well as the Finest Facts reg and xfractor. Rory gets first crack at any Tarheel's players though.

Draft Pick #4 is a Green Xfractor, will trade or sell let me know what your looking to do.

Appreciate that Brian. Email me tomorrow When u get all the carolina guys scanned into a photo bucket. Iwant all the Carolina players u got autos jersey cards and regular cards. Im workin now so ill buy them off u if i have to. Did that 1/1 Deron Williams auto come out of that case?

Tarheels(2005) said:
Appreciate that Brian. Email me tomorrow When u get all the carolina guys scanned into a photo bucket. Iwant all the Carolina players u got autos jersey cards and regular cards. Im workin now so ill buy them off u if i have to. Did that 1/1 Deron Williams auto come out of that case?

Yes it came out of the case as well. I hate to do it, but I have to sell it. It will probably pay for half the case on its own and i just cant see myself keeping it. If it was Luther Head it would never leave me.

Man I cant believe ur gonna sell it. I wouldnt be able to if i pulled a Carolina guy that was like that 1/1. How much did that case cost u? Have u done any boxes of 06/07 SPX Basketball?

I can use the Nate and Lee auto. Also could use the Marbury, Frye, Q-Rich GU from your bucket.

LMK if you can use any of these

Dwyane Wade
2003-04 Fleer Platinum Platinum Portraits GU #PP/DW

Jason Richardson
2004-05 UD Hardcourt Clear Commemoratives AU #HCC-JR

Chris Bosh
2004-05 Skybox Fresh Ink Autographs AU #FIA-CB2 056/199 BV $15
2003-04 UD Rookie Exclusives GU #J4 BV $12

Corey Maggete
2004-05 SP Game Used SIGnificance #SIG-CM AU BV $12
2003-04 Flair Final Edition Hot Numbers Patches #HN-CM 49/50 2 clr patch w/ stitching (red, white) BV $20 (PENDING)
2003-04 Flair Final Edition Hot Numbers Jerseys GU #HN-CM 049/175 BV $12
2002-03 Topps Xpectations Autographs #XA-CM AU BV $15
2000-01 Upper Deck Encore Star Signatures #CO BV $10
2000-01 Fleer Feel The Game GU (21/44 hand #'d") BV ???

Nate Robinson
2005-06 Topps Luxury box The Machine GU #NR 207/225 BV $10
2005-06 Topps Pristine Uncommon GU #168 340/500 BV $10
2005-06 UD Hardcourt Rookies GU #103-J 236/250 BV $12

Stephon Marbury
2005-06 UD Trilo3y Signs of Stardom AUTO #SI-SM BV $20

Channing Frye
2005-06 SP Signature Edition Scripts For Sucess Channing Frye AUTO #SS-CF 187/200 BV $20

Jamal Crawford
2004-05 UD SPGU Authentic Patchess #AP-JC 009/100 (SICK PATCH, 3 clrs, white, black, white, black, red, white, with stitching) BV $15

check my bucket for the david lee finest auto, granger finest auto, klieza fienst auto, deron/felton trilogy dual auto, and foye auto jsy. are any of your luther heads for trade?

baseballguy601 said:
what base do you have?

I have at least 7 sets right now, so basically anyone they made. I think its Manu, Duncan, and Parker. As well as Oberto auto.

devinharris34 said:
check my bucket for the david lee finest auto, granger finest auto, klieza fienst auto, deron/felton trilogy dual auto, and foye auto jsy. are any of your luther heads for trade?

Most of my heads are available. I am keeping most Trilogy, Finest (unless they are doubles), Ultimate, Exquisite and GOTG. I am interested int he following.

Deron Williams auto, Bosh auto, Melo auto, Felton SPX auto, Vince Young auto, Drew Chrome, Addai auto, and Gore SPX. Let me know what is available ad what Heads you were looking at.

Back