08 SPX FOOTBALL CASE BREAK---SHIPPED/ETC--& BUTLER won us a case!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris was just updating them ;) thats why I was worried there would not be any spots left... he emailed me this morning and said "PAY NOW... or you will miss out.. updating now" lol so I jumped on it... BUT I have fronted the paymetns of 3-4 of you guys.. plus the 2 un-sold spots... so lets get this sold out and get me PAID :)

Sorry AC was out of town this weekend and could not access PayPal. I will send payment once I get home from work.

ac-n-mike said:
I havent really decided yet... we will worry about that whent he time comes...

BUT if we do win... ONLY the participants in this break will be getting spots in that break of the winning products ;)

okay, cuz that would determine if I pick up another spot, cuz I would be factoring that into my team decision

I think we sort of discussed this already... and we are KEEPING the teams that you pick in this break... so feel free to pick another team if you wish

JUST 2 SPOTS LEFT ON OUR BREAK !!!!!!

and also only 2 spots left in the NCAA BLOWOUT PROMO ... then we get our random teams ;)... on BOTH lol

it will be here wednesday.... just 2 spots to go

100 hits !!!!!! this is the 3rd case of this we have broken... 1st 2 wee a TON of fun and we got a TON of stuff !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back