08 SPX FOOTBALL CASE BREAK---SHIPPED/ETC--& BUTLER won us a case!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just a quick question before I pick my team.....If we do win a prize are we keeping the same teams for the prize break?

to be fair, (I think it is fair) if we will do a RANDOM with all participants in THIS break for the prize ... IF we win a prize... since 1,) we do NOT know that we will win.. and 2.) the products are from different years etc

ac-n-mike said:
to be fair, (I think it is fair) if we will do a RANDOM with all participants in THIS break for the prize ... IF we win a prize... since 1,) we do NOT know that we will win.. and 2.) the products are from different years etc

Ahh alright I was hoping to keep the same teams if we won the prize. Figured it would level the playing field more for some of the later picked teams, and might get people to join because of a team they collect and a chance to win something.

Anyways put me down for the lions. If someone wants my random spot it is up for sale for $30 OBO.

that can be changed of course.... just not really COUNTING on winning.. I dont watn to give the participants false hope lol

lions are yours ;)

7 spots remaining !!!!!!!!!!!

ac-n-mike said:
that can be changed of course.... just not really COUNTING on winning.. I dont watn to give the participants false hope lol

lions are yours ;)

7 spots remaining !!!!!!!!!!!

lol thanks.....atleast false hope is better than no hope ;)

keep hope alive...you never know...does this mean if we won something, we would automatically pick one of the football cases???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back