09 NATIONAL TREASURES CASE #1 --DONE/SHIPPED... RESULTS/PICS ETC

Status
Not open for further replies.
woo hoo...I know I won't get an auto in my slot, but its my birthday slot, so I'll settle for a 1/1 patch of jim thorpe

Someones has to hook me up tonight please and let me know what hits I get because they have the site blocked at work to watch the breaks for some reason. Thanks

heres how the pack will go so everyone knows

card #1 and #9 will be the base the first and last card.. So cards 2-8 in the pack will be the hits :) hope that makes sense :)

stoked_81 said:
Someones has to hook me up tonight please and let me know what hits I get because they have the site blocked at work to watch the breaks for some reason. Thanks

I will post scans of each pack in this thread...

and of course provide the video of the LIVE feed asap

WOooooo I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL you guys are cracking me up... predicting the hits

Atrain, hurry .. look into your crystal ball and tell wheeler what he is gonna get ;)

ground that would be amazing.. wheeler you have spot 2 pack 4.. in this spot i predict a Michael Crabtree on card rookie auto /99 or /25... watch :) ive called it many times before

atrain2004 said:
ground that would be amazing.. wheeler you have spot 2 pack 4.. in this spot i predict a Michael Crabtree on card rookie auto /99 or /25... watch :) ive called it many times before

lol....if this happens I am sending you paypal to grab me some lottery tickets :D GL this should be a fun break. Kind of like playing the lottery.....someone is going to walk away with a very nice card, hopefully a couple people.

ac-n-mike said:
I will post scans of each pack in this thread...

and of course provide the video of the LIVE feed asap

WOooooo I CAN'T WAIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know how you can stand to do all these case breaks and yet not have a dog in the race...I know part of the fun is in busting, but man, I'd be wanting in so badly:party4:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back