1/1 josh smith 1/1 superfractor ft

why don't you turn your phone on, so we can work out something. Im leaving saturday for michigan for 20 days. I figured the morrison holds more weight then that Josh Smith 1/1.

Just give me a call so we can figure this out.

lol god man you know your going to get it ,cant i get you fried up first. i need something for my sets.is eli wanting that adam card

eli wants it, he told me that the other day. I told him I wanted to try to move it up in michigan since I lacked big cards for sale trade. I told him it was all his if I didnt move it.

I have a michael vick chrome black refractor if you need that. Ill throw it on top.

thetintwiz said:
on a diffent note what do you want for this

bron.jpg

nothing, its not moving!

what exactly are you asking for? I don't know what those sell for or what they are going to go off at.

I dont even have a football price guide.

How much paypal do you want for that card, it will help pay for the auctions you want.

josh go look you might save a couple of bucks on 2 of them one is a little higher but im sure we can work somthing out i will help you with one or trade you something you know i have other things you want look at my buckett did u do that yet

thetintwiz said:
josh go look you might save a couple of bucks on 2 of them one is a little higher but im sure we can work somthing out i will help you with one or trade you something you know i have other things you want look at my buckett did u do that yet

I can't go that route right now. Im leaving saturday morning. I won't be here to recieve packages, and wont be back until end of feburary.

If I wasnt going home on vacation id be more then willing going that route and try to help both of us out.

But I can't, I dont have computer access at home either. Im sure I can find a place to get on and check my email, but thats about it. I havent been home in 2 years man. Im kind of excited.

If you want to wait until I get back to deal with me on that, then so be it, then Ill try to buy you items on ebay.

Let me know what you think, because im off to bed here in a minute, I gotta wake up at 5:30

Back