11/22 NFL Game Day

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
unfortunately due to homework i wont get to keep up with this today :ban:

Early Headlines

Michael Turner out :wall: but moves Aaron Stecker up the food chart to #2 in Atlanta (Western Illinois)...Stecker was the standout RB when i attened my first college football game :shock: i was suprised hes still kicking it around the league...may list my Contenders Championship ticket, just incase he does something

Jerome Harrison INACTIVE :shock: Jamal Lewis is hurting, Josh Cribbs in hurting, so lets deactivate our healthy guy :doh: sorry Phil

so sick of the 4th and 2, i know ESPN has to suck off the Pats each week, but defending a guy on that?...yes they were up 6, but why give them 30 yards to paydirt when you can punt it, give them at least 60 yards to go on limited time...even if they would have converted, i would have thought it was a stupid call...

MJD taking a knee at the 1...smart move...someone did it last year as well to run out the clock...if he was on my fantasy team id be mad, but he did the smart thing, at least if they have a kicker who can make a 20 yarder, some teams dont have that option :shock:

now off to the showers so i can get all dressed up for first aid in the woods :scratch:

in my league 19 or 19 picked Detroit to win :shock: same with NYG, Jax, Pit, Dal, Cincy, and NE...most ive seen of people agreeing on picks

Looks like I'm eating Papa John's Pizza tomorrow... They have a Cardinals TD special... For every TD the Cardinals score, you get a free topping.. Double the toppings if the Cards win..
3 TD's so far.. At least 6 free toppings tomorrow, dang... :shock:

Looks like I'm eating Papa John's Pizza tomorrow... They have a Cardinals TD special... For every TD the Cardinals score, you get a free topping.. Double the toppings if the Cards win..
Is that everywhere, every week?

If so, that's a dumb business move, IMO. But enjoy the za. :)

Double Peperoni and Quadruple Bacon :cheers:

Back