2 box group break 08 Classics

As a side note this will be the last break I will get into. I refer to rule #2:

2) Only members may reserve a team within 24 hours of the reservations being live. After the first 24 hours, moderators will be permitted to reserve teams.

Dan

This break was brought over from our partner site and was going on the same time the other was on here. The other box break has been done and cards sent out and I still am trying to finish this one.

Dlong1 said:
As a side note this will be the last break I will get into. I refer to rule #2:

2) Only members may reserve a team within 24 hours of the reservations being live. After the first 24 hours, moderators will be permitted to reserve teams.

Dan

Dan -

Being the MOD who ensures these rules are followed I understand where you are coming from. With that said, the reason I did not wait the 24 hours (like Tazmocan) is because the break had already started on a different site. This is the first break where we have had more than one site in on it, so I will bring this up with the other MODs and we will come to an agreement on how to handle these situations in the future.

If you have any questions about the rules, please always feel free to let me know.

Boxes were ordered on Thursday, should have them tomorrow (if UPS delivers on Saturday) - and I will ship them off to you April!

The break will happen after I recieve the boxes and make the announcement on here. Hopefully tomorrow and yes doing pack by pack on here also.

Back