2 CASES of Topps Chrome: Trading/Selling what's left

kencope said:
Long time no see. I'd have interest in the Brady Quinn auto, but would need more for either of the ones you wanted and didn't see anything else. Sorry.

hey bro. what do you think they will book at? The quinn books 150. Don't think jackson will reach that and maybe the flacco might.

it's all good.

dlvd prices for each:

felix $40
rice $5
stewart is gone, sorry

kwalleye said:
can use these refractors, lmk how much youd need for them..
scan0272.jpg

scan0331.jpg

scan0332.jpg

kencope said:
Do you need anything higher end? I could really use your Eddie Royal (I'm from Denver) and would also have interest in the DMac.

Unfortunately I think both of those will be going to the bay, I need to recoup airfare to PA to visit my girlfriend. Was there anything else you're looking for? I'm looking for odds and ends to complete my set.

No idea, haven't bought a Beckett in over 3 years now. I know the Flacco & DeSean sell around $100. DeSean probably more after tonight's game. Appreciate your interest though. -Ken

rogers dad said:
hey bro. what do you think they will book at? The quinn books 150. Don't think jackson will reach that and maybe the flacco might.

it's all good.

Cutler/BMarsh/Royal/LT/P. Manning

If you have prices in mind on those two, let me know and maybe I can save you those ridiculous eBay fees. Thanks. -Ken

bizzydesigner said:
Unfortunately I think both of those will be going to the bay, I need to recoup airfare to PA to visit my girlfriend. Was there anything else you're looking for? I'm looking for odds and ends to complete my set.

Back