2 Packs of 07-08 SP Game Used Break FT!

Tarheels: I'd love to take all these off your hands at some point, maybe some now if you like the Ultra LBJ Prime GU/25 & I'll let you know if the SP GU one doesn't work out. Here's some of the ones of yours that I like (in order of my favorites):

• 05-06 SP Signature Edition Scripts for Success Raymond Felton Auto $20
• 05-06 UD Portraits Raymond Felton Auto, is that the 8x10? If so, I don't need it! If it's a standard card, I do!
• 05-06 Trilogy Sean May Auto $20
• 05-06 Sweet Spot Sean May Acetate Auto $30, this one is marked NFT but I didn't know if that was before you decided to narrow down your list of collectees or not, ha!
• 05-06 Rookie Incorporated Sean May Auto $25
• 05/06 SP Signature Scripts for Success Sean May Auto $15
• 05-06 SP Signature Authentic Signatures Sean May Auto $15
• 06-07 UD Reserve Raymond Felton GU/100 $8
• 06-07 Topps Full Court Dual Jersey #172/199 $10
• 05-06 Finest Red Refractor Raymond Felton Auto #185/199 $30

I like some more too but feel like I'll never get all these anyway, ha! Let me know if you have any thoughts, thanks!

Nashfan: I have a few in my bucket as well as a good stack of 07-08 Topps Regular & 57-58 Style. Most are available except Oden, Durant, Brandan Wright & Jared Dudley, those are my keepers for the year! Who you looking for?

Nashfan: Where you looking? In the Sept. Beckett, it's listed as a common from the Hardwood Heroics set at $10 but it's an Xfractor #d to 25 which make it worth 1.25 to 3x the common one. So... $12.50 to $30, ha! Big range!

How about something like this? I'd give you the Tucker SPx RC & these Topps RCs from 07-08: Al Thornton, Javaris Crittenton, Acie Law IV, Al Horford, Julian Wright & Jeff Green if you'll throw in the Felton Comic. PLMK, thanks!

bballcardheaven: ;) I'll pass, thanks! Getting some pretty good offers in several forums.

Orlando_Magic: Like these of yours:
• Raymond Felton EX Clearly Authentics GU Auto
• Raymond Felton Bowman Sterling Black Auto
• Raymond Felton UD Black GU Auto

Thanks, PLMK what you think might work!

Back