Worst calls to go against your team?

bamasa37sb34

Bench Warmer
Calls are to be horrible calls that changed the outcome of the game. Post some of your least faves and we can all have a bitch fest together :D

He got shoved :secret: But I like his effort to make the tackle after the push :salut:
[youtube]rEFgxehqIcM[/youtube]

[youtube]qlBv0C7KtHA[/youtube]

^^the guy that made this call had family that had played for PSU :doh: ^^^

I can not find a video of the year Arkansas beat us on a play where they had 12 men on the field. Or the other time they beat us on a play....where they had 12 men on the field. And no, not a guy running off the field, but a guy actually playing. On the field. As an extra man. On the play that decided the game. Late in the game. And we lost. Because of a 12th man. Not that I'm bitter.

I hate refs.

I'll go the other way. This was the biggest blown call that went in favor of my team:

[youtube]4vmvbgkQASk[/youtube]

Except that that was called down by contact prior to the ball coming loose, and Illinois got the ball at the three.

Oh, so the ball flying out before he was down and it was about to be OSU's ball was the problem? Didn't think much of that part ;)

Not college but pros. Giants @ 49ers when the Giants had a huge lead and blew the lead. Then came down to kick the game winning FG and botched the snap. All the guys ran downfield and the holder flung the ball down there. The Giants "receiver" got tackled by the defender and they threw a flag. I thought they would get another shot to kick it from inside the five where the pass interference penalty happened. Instead they called illegal man downfield and the giants lost. Problem is the guy WAS LEGALLY downfield and the ref jsut made the call cause he was an offensive lineman. WRONG! Giants lose a playoffs game because of it and they had a very good team that year. Sad. :(

SEC supervisor: Penalty on UGA's Green shouldn't have been called

The excessive celebration penalty against Georgia's A.J. Green late in Saturday's game with LSU should not have been called, the SEC supervisor of officials has told CBSSports.com.

Rogers Redding, the SEC supervisor of officials, said Monday that after reviewing video of the play, "I've concluded that it was one that we probably should have let go."

Trailing 12-7 at Sanford Stadium in Athens, Georgia's Joe Cox threw a touchdown pass to Green with only 1:09 remaining to give Georgia a 13-12 lead. Green was mobbed by his teammates in the end zone.

Officials ruled, however, that during the celebration Green was guilty of unsportsmanlike conduct and Georgia was penalized 15-yards on the ensuing kickoff. Georgia had to kick off from its own 15-yard line. After a 40-yard kickoff return by LSU’s Trindon Holliday, LSU had great field position on the Georgia 38-yard line. Charles Scott later ran 33 yards for a touchdown with 46 seconds left to give LSU the 20-13 victory. The penalty sparked outrage from the Georgia fans. Coach Mark Richt said Sunday that he didn't see the action that caused the penalty to be called on Green. After the game officials issued a statement that Green had gestured to the crowd. That gesture does not show up on the video of the game, which was televised by CBS.

"We tell our guys not to go looking for this stuff but if it's right in your face, you have to call it," Redding said. "He (the SEC official) is beating himself up pretty bad over this one."

:(

Back