2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
If ya take points.. I can offer you all of my points (8,000 if you haven't shipped out my other stuff, or whatever I have now) plus the Carr or something for either the Roy or White..

If not, that's fine :)

Also, you ever send my cards?

i could do 7500 points plus the carr for the white au/gu

i was going to ship them today, but my girlfriend and i got busy, lol, i will ship tomm though for sure

paintballbando00-do you accept paypal? how much for the LenDale White Auto/jsy??? I could give 2,000.00 pts and the rest paypal, PLMK

***EDIT***also found this I can use as well, LMK a price on them together including and excluding the pts if you would please

2006 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Red Auto Bobby Carpenter /250

dpono22 said:
paintballbando00-do you accept paypal? how much for the LenDale White Auto/jsy??? I could give 2,000.00 pts and the rest paypal, PLMK

***EDIT***also found this I can use as well, LMK a price on them together including and excluding the pts if you would please

2006 Leaf Certified Materials Mirror Red Auto Bobby Carpenter /250

LenDale White Auto/Jsy
and carpenter red auto

for $30 DLVD, I dont want any points, and the Carpenter auto is slightly smeared....that stupid LB and his big ass fingers lol

I am closing this thread for the following reasons.

1. You are going to now be on a temporary trade suspension until your deal with Yotto is complete. You and your Girlfriend getting "Busy" is no excuse not to send out your end of a deal.

2. You want to sell your cards post your pictures, NOT EBAY's

3. How many times are you going to change the price of the Willie parker?

4. and my biggest pet peeve. Why are you offering a card to Dpono that you just accepted an offer from yotto for.

When I get notice from yotto you completed your deal, you will be allowed to buy/sell/trade again. Until then, you can feel free to post in the chat forums but may not make any new deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back