2007 Donruss Threads FT/FS!

tazmocan said:
I desperatly need this card. My birthday is comming up and I want to get my wall plaque done by then. spet 13th. Please check my bucket or quote me some kind of price on this Please I'm begging. Thankyou

Isaiah Stanback Letterman Auto Letter "T"/200 (Cowboys)

hey, thanks for the interest, just saw nothing i needed for it in trade, as far as selling goes i am higher on the lettermans and i have no problem holding onto them if i don't get my price, but i've been looking for 50dlvd on it, thanks again!

Vince Young College Gridiron Kings Singatures Prime Materials 1 REDEMPTION Donruss.com says it's #ered to 10
Sidney Rice Letterman Auto Letter "C"/100 (Vikings)
Jordan Palmer Auto RC/299 (Redskins)
Gary Russell Auto RC/981 (Steelers)
Chris Leak Auto RC/299 (Bears)
D'Juan Woods Auto RC/456 (Jaguars)
Danny Ware Auto RC/999 (Titans) HAVE 2 OF THESE

interested in these...

headChopper said:
Vince Young College Gridiron Kings Singatures Prime Materials 1 REDEMPTION Donruss.com says it's #ered to 10
Sidney Rice Letterman Auto Letter "C"/100 (Vikings)
Jordan Palmer Auto RC/299 (Redskins)
Gary Russell Auto RC/981 (Steelers)
Chris Leak Auto RC/299 (Bears)
D'Juan Woods Auto RC/456 (Jaguars)
Danny Ware Auto RC/999 (Titans) HAVE 2 OF THESE

interested in these...

hey, like the reggie's and kolb's, but unforuntately i put all the lower end autos on ebay literally 2 hours ago, only got the stanback/rice/young on the list that i didn't put on, thanks though!

srqbillsguy said:
i cans use the parrish refractor card too lets see what we can do for those 2

hey, dang the parrish has been sold, sorry about that haven't updated my freewebs in ahwile, thanks for at least trying to work with me here :-), if i can interest you in anything else just lmk, if not no problem and sorry again for the mishap, thanks.

Love to trade for Patriots base cards and these 2 if available.

Randy Moss Silver/100

Tom Brady/Laurence Maroney/Troy Brown

LMK if they are available, what bases you have, and what players you are looking for.

Thanks!

spud77 said:
Love to trade for Patriots base cards and these 2 if available.

Randy Moss Silver/100

Tom Brady/Laurence Maroney/Troy Brown

LMK if they are available, what bases you have, and what players you are looking for.

Thanks!

hey, i have all the patriots base from theads, probably a good 2-4 of each.i collect star/semistar rc's 1998-now of these products:

2007 donruss classics/2007 score select/bowman chrome/topps chrome/topps pristine/bowman sterling/topps gold label (class 1 only)/finest/stadium club chrome/leaf certified materials/donruss elite

if you have anything like that just lmk, thanks.

I know they are not on the list...BUT what GAME USED and AUTO did you pull...WOW 10 boxes that must have been FUN wiht this product!

ac-n-mike said:
I know they are not on the list...BUT what GAME USED and AUTO did you pull...WOW 10 boxes that must have been FUN wiht this product!

hey, g/u and autos are up there from what i have left, ebay'ed/sold/traded a majority of what i pulled, the first 5 boxes i busted were great, but my mistake was buying the next 5 which were awful lol, thanks.

Back