2008/09 Upper Deck Basketball Hobby Box

spud77

Bench Warmer
Just bought one of these hobby boxes at Walmart for $49.99. Does that sound like a good deal to you? It has 3 memorabilia cards and one auto per box on average.

I will post my hits shortly.

Actually opened one hit so far.

Chris Bosh UD Game Jersey.

Fingers crossed for some cool mojo!

OK stuff...

Chris Bosh UD Game Jersey
Josh Howard UD Game Jersey
Joe Johnson UD Game Jersey

And the auto....

Steve Novak :(

I opened them quickly so I didn't notice any numbered cards, but I will look.

Tempted to buy another box at that price, but I should probably hold off for something better. It was weird as they were also selling boxes of 2009 Sweet Spot Baseball, with the boxes on the shelf, wrapped in security wire of course.

yea I hate to say it but I'd go w/ the sweet spot myself (not one of my favorite products) better than the UD all around imo... but you never know there could be a jordan hidin in them there boxes :D

Ouch! hey look at my website and maybe after the break we could work out a trade for some #d cards you have!

galessportscards.webs.com

Thats my websites, just press ctrl+f on any card page your on and search the player, I got a lot to unload

Got Gu'd of Al Jefferson (YES!), Carlos Boozer, and Jason Kidd in the box so all not lost. It is strange, no numbered cards, though some inserts. I will try to put a package of cards together and see if you want them.

Even the RC's were fairly disappointing. Now I see why it is priced nicely. If anyone wants their favorite players, let me know!

Some Celtics, Bulls, and Lakers Dynasty, and a Jordan Stargquest which was definitely cool. I can list the Celtics dupes (as I only want to keep one of each) and the Bulls and the Jordan Starquest I would trade for sure.

they sell hobby boxes at your walmart? my walmart near me is a bunch of carp searched retail packs and blasters

Back