2008 SPX FOOTBALL GROUP CASE BREAK--SHIPPED---100 HITS !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ac-n-mike

Bench Warmer
(THIS CASE IS ALREADY ORDERED AND ENROUTE)

64061.JPG

ONLY $68 PER SPOT(1PICKED/1RANDOM)
(THIS SELLS FOR $115-$125 PER BOX !!!!---THIS PRICE IS A STEAL! )

100 HITS !
10 hits per box X 10 boxes !!!

TEAMS SELECTED

bjtheman1 --- cowboys -giants
atrain2004 --- ravens - rams - broncos
nattyboo --- titans
kordell2000 --- steelers - seahawks* (via trade with jonsportscardz)
mwolfson22 --- falcons - 49ers - chiefs - raiders - dolphins - redskins - packers - cardinals
bhelser1981 --- colts - chargers
fastercards ---bears - saints - bengals
lildones ---lions - bills---Panthers
tndcollectables --- vikings - jets
autographcollectorttm --- eagles - texans - jaguars
jonsportscardz - patriots - browns* (via trade with kordell2000)
Dacubs? - bucs

Bad timing, I have to leave for work at 4:45. Can you push it back to 7:00 :( ..I'll see whats left after i get to the hell hole. :eek:

sorry guys... I have had it set at 5PM(cst) all day...
that is what everyone is expecting etc...

I can't change it....

I am not following. Do you do the break regardless of whether it fills? Where do you sign up? Was this posted in a previous thread? I am new here so please excuse all the questions.

Romad97 - payments requests are not sent out till there are like 4 spots left. You sign up by stating which team you would like after 5 pm CST - 6 PM EST.

I was going to buy a box of this.....this will work out much better, great price. Hoping to get my two teams, but I don't see that happening.....this is a tough descision which to choose.

when it is time to select teams...

DO NOT (FOR ANY REASON) edit your post.... ANY EDITED POST will lose there spot.. and that selection will be IGNORED

also... do not make a post like this

I will take the THIS TEAM... and if they are gone I want THIS TEAM, and if they are gone I want THAT TEAM.. etc etc etc... !

POST 1 team.... if it is gone.. then post AGAIN

Ok thanks for th explanation. What about duals, triples and quads, etc..? Who gets those. Also what about old timers who's teams arent in the league anymore or moved cities? Is there a sticky somewhere that I missed that explains all this? Once again I appologize for the million questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back