2010 classics significant signatures platinum CJ Spiller auto /25 ft/fs

Strongman

Bench Warmer
Guy looked super filthy tonight. Looking at only offers for this. I want 1 auto and 1 only. Not checking lists or buckets. Sell value is high but if you offer me something I'd rather have a few bucks doesn't matter. Hofers, rc qb and rb, or superstar autos only

i can use the spiller, but no way is he worth a hofer, i would trade a lesser or a rookie, but hofers are out of the question for a 3rd stringer on a bottem 3 team. if interested lmk, if not, nevermind responding. bob

bears1980 said:
sale value is not that high on this card sorry to say i want it but not for what you want for it
See why don't you show me one that recently sold?? His stuff picked way up after thursday nights game where the base rc autos /249 are getting $30-$40 now. Not a problem if you want to try and get it cheap because you won't get it

jetsfan you are right he is the starter as I stated. He sure looked good against a 1st string colts d

Well you won't find one anywhere that cheap now. There is a BGS 9.5 that's at $55 with several days to go. You can check that one out. I want $65 sv for it sorry

Then stop wasting my time in all honesty. I don't need to give my cards away. I pay cash for my stuff I get. I don't buy becketts or boxes, I use the forums and card shows and get my stuff there

He has a very good chance. Not a big number qb so they will be passing the ball off as well as handing it off a lot. They didn't draft him with a top 10 pick to be 3rd string. Rofl

Back