3 Box Group Break Of 08 Donruss Classic

some of the most expensive cards in this product are of players that might not be on any current nfl teams, so you get them? put them out there for contests, ha right? people are wasting there money on this break!!
you just make some $ and keep any high end cards that dont fit the criteria in the rules???

I don't make any money at this and the cards that don't go to teams goes for a drawing to the members who bought in. I'm not adding my name in the draw either. Just so you know

You are making an assumption that isn't true
trpzz said:
some of the most expensive cards in this product are of players that might not be on any current nfl teams, so you get them? put them out there for contests, ha right? people are wasting there money on this break!!
you just make some $ and keep any high end cards that dont fit the criteria in the rules???

trpzz said:

Somebody didn't get the team they wanted....

oooohhh, sour grapes, must be due to youth.
emmitt fans--ATTENTION--he might be in a cards uniform, for the small price of $10.

trpzz said:

First off, IF you are going to make a statement like that, I think you should elaborate...who is not on a current NFL team? IF you mean RETIRED players then it would go to the member that bought the team they PLAYED for... if you mean RC's they go to the team that DRAFTED them.... did you mean RC FREE AGENTS? are there really any that are "high end" as you say?...IF you mean players like Eric Dickerson that played for the L.A. RAMS, that would go to the person who bought the RAMS, regardless of if they are now in
ST LOUIS, same with the Baltimore Colts, the cards would go to whoever bought the COLTS

You would think that as a Verified Trader, and someone that has been on the site for over a year with 250+ posts you would know by now that we always give the entire break away, and that other than the cost of the box and shipping of the cards, no money is made on the break at ALL (ok you got us maybe a few bucks....what $10 MAYBE?) but ripping people off? COME ON! :rolleyes: that is just NOT a fair statement to make at all!

OTHER MODS PLEASE correct me if I am wrong in my above staements

Quick question might have been answered but I didnt see it in the case of Earl Campbell since they were the Houston Oilers then the Tenessee oilers now the Titans would he go to the Titans or the Texans?

canesfan2011 said:
Quick question might have been answered but I didnt see it in the case of Earl Campbell since they were the Houston Oilers then the Tenessee oilers now the Titans would he go to the Titans or the Texans?

I am just assuming Tennessee.... the current Houston Franchise the Texans has NO relationship with Earl Campbell at all... and as far as records etc he will be listed in a TITAN/OILERS record book and NEVER a Texans records book

I will be giving away some baseball packs from 07 UD Masterpieces to the members who don't get good pulls. I know there is at least 1 game used and i will also be sending one person a Roy Holladay game used as I don't do baseball and recieved these. So I will be passing them on.

Well put ac-n-mike .
However I did notice that Notre Dame HC Knute Rockne is in set. Who as far as I can see never played for any NFL team. I don't think this would count as "Most of the most expensive cards" in the set and don't even know if there are others. I imagine this would just go with the rookie free agents and be given away?

tazmocan said:
I will be giving away some baseball packs from 07 UD Masterpieces to the members who don't get good pulls. I know there is at least 1 game used and i will also be sending one person a Roy Holladay game used as I don't do baseball and recieved these. So I will be passing them on.

That's very kind of you tazmocan. :)

Back