3 Box Group Break Of 08 Ud Icons videos of break are up last page

I am going to try and upload it again. All the packages went out already. If it won't load then I'll just type in the pulls from my camera.

whoo hoo.

i cant complain. graham letterman, dorsey jersey, lewis insert

i think you cheated with the felix jones, TAZ.

that was a nice pull

Good thing I won the presidential lettermen or I would have been skunked.
It will be Interesting to see what they look like. Some teams did really well. How much did we get shorted? Thanks for hte break!

well we really didn't get shorted as box 3 made up for it. And the Felix was suprise to me and that was the only thing I got besides 3 regular cards and 3 bills players.

dakota343 said:
Good thing I won the presidential lettermen or I would have been skunked.
It will be Interesting to see what they look like. Some teams did really well. How much did we get shorted? Thanks for hte break!

who got the other redemption (ROY Letterman)?

deantap said:
who got the other redemption (ROY Letterman)?
stevesokol21
Oh yeah taz you had the wrong randomization linked (it was the random team name instead), I found the right one on your youtube page.

dakota343 said:
Oh yeah taz you had the wrong randomization linked, I found the right one on your youtube page.

Found the correct link on you tube-Came close but still happy with my pulls-Congrats to those who pulled some nice cards from this group break-wouldn't mind doing another Icons break with the many possibilities-can't wait for the next break i participate in-Thanks Taz you are doing a great job! :)

Thankyou all and the next break will be 2 boxes of stadium club with a box of upperdeck football as the stadium may not have everyones team so I know the Upperdeck should help it out and it would be much cheaper then 3 boxes of stadium. It will be $25 for 2 teams.

Sorry for not having the right link in here my bad

tazmocan said:
Thankyou all and the next break will be 2 boxes of stadium club with a box of upperdeck football as the stadium may not have everyones team so I know the Upperdeck should help it out and it would be much cheaper then 3 boxes of stadium. It will be $25 for 2 teams.

Sorry for not having the right link in here my bad

No problem. Sounds like another good break. I like the idea of 2 teams, its always so hard to get people to buy the last few teams.

Just watched the #3 video and I swear when you pulled the Felix Jones auto you sounded like litte randy from the Christmas story movie the part on Christmas morning when Randy and Ralphie went downstairs and were looking over the presents and you kept hearing little randy saying "That's Mine, That's Mine" Made me lol When I heard you say that. BTW Great break

I was so shocked to pull that I couldn't help myself LOL. I have had such bad luck pulling anything and it was a big surpise to get that auto

Wise4671 said:
Just watched the #3 video and I swear when you pulled the Felix Jones auto you sounded like litte randy from the Christmas story movie the part on Christmas morning when Randy and Ralphie went downstairs and were looking over the presents and you kept hearing little randy saying "That's Mine, That's Mine" Made me lol When I heard you say that. BTW Great break

I laughed at that too.....nice comparison right on!

Back