3000 Post Contest

panthers4ever

Bench Warmer
Well Well Well the time has come for me to make my 3000th post :) . I will honor this acheivement by having a little contest.

Prize pack will be the following....

2007 Allen & Ginter National Exclusive Ted Ginn Jr Mini RC. These cards were only available if you were at the national through a wrapper redemption.

2007 Elite National Exclusive Rookie ( Will be randomly chosen because I do not know who I have left :) )

9.00 off one of the remaining 10 teams in the Donruss Gridiron Gear Case break.

And 5.00 off your next box purchase from me here on Freaks

And the contest you all are wondering...

It's quite simple, most of you know I am a dealer and do this for a living. A big part of making money in this hobby is getting cards cheaper than they sell for which is where the almighty ebay steal comes in :)

The contest is as follows. Guess how many ebay auctions I have in my watch list right now.

1 guess per member per hour

get to guessing :D

:rolleyes: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh smart...THEN the sellers cant see how many people are 'watching" it ;) Man you impress me everyday Tom .....YOU ARE A GENIUS!

LOL was still a good idea for a contest LOL

thanks for the Prize(s)

now go search for the worst cards possible to send me ;) KIDDING!

ac-n-mike said:
LOL! are you kidding me!? SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET! now I might be able to get those PC18's from you for $40 instead of $45 LOL kidding lol

thanks for the contest....WOW what a guess!

you should really read this post.... to change your ebay password LOL KIDDING!

http://sportscardfreaks.com/forums/...sed-online-passwords.html?highlight=passwords

my ebay password is non of those thankfully lol.

let me know what team you would like for 20.00 from the break and your address to ship the cards

Back