4 BOX BKB Break -06-09 BLACK /TTT/SPA/Bowman Sterling -$40 per spot --FULL

Status
Not open for further replies.
makes no difference to me either. I probably wont be watching it at work, and that's when it has to occur, so i'll just find out what was pulled for me later

same as eric here i will be at work until 5pm cst so i wont be able to watch
so i will just see what i got later

Update.. Bhelser sent me a message on AIM saying the baby is on the way and he will not have computer access for a bit.. Please be patient and Thanks for participating!!

bhelser1981 (6:06:48 PM): baby is here......can't be on....please post in the break thread for me and the Aristocrats thread as well

well Baby was 2 weeks early! we got to the birthing center at 10:35am.........baby Ada Renee was born at 10:40am :eek:

Break will be on Thursday at NOON (PST) - Sorry for the delay, been a crazy couple of days and family will all be gone by Thursday.

ALL boxes are in hand and waiting to be broken

Congratulations on baby Ada :angel: born 5 minutes after arriving at the centre :wow1: lucky you were not doing the delivery yourself while :drive: to the centre. Now its time to :drink: Thanks for the update but your little girl is much more important than a box of cards, so don't panic about the break dude.
Rob

oh I cried like a little girl for both KIDS. My 2nd kid, I cried for 2 hours. A lot of emotion from my parents death till then came to a head. Having a Josh JR is amazing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back