48 HR: Larry Fitzgerald 2009 Topps Triple Threads PATCH 1/9!

Status
Not open for further replies.

coltsfan23

Bench Warmer
Ending Time: Monday, November 20th, 2010 at 5PM CT
Min # of offers: 2
Starting Bid: $9.99

IMG-2.jpg

coalregion said:
I don't believe you can run an auction as this is a 24+ hour trade forum.

I am sorry if it's not allowed as I was unaware. If this is the case, the mods can close this thread.

Thanks.

it seems like things like this always pop up on the weekends when I'm not around as much.

There are no rules against a 24 hour sale. I've been asked before via PM (possibly by coltsfan, dont remember who off-hand), and said I'd allow it if it had a low starting bid ($9.99 or under) and we'd watch that one to see how it plays out, and make a rule regarding sales later... Unfortunately it looks like this is gonna end unfinished, either by lack of views, lack of interest or a misinformed post.

stoked_81 said:
lol I would pay $12 for the card but it needs another offer

I'll retroactively offer $9.99, lol.

Actually I'll leave it to the OP, he can either accept your $12 offer, or repost this. I should have came in earlier to clear up the mis-understanding, but weekends tend to slip by me. And that may have had a negative impact in this thread.

ewilkens said:
it seems like things like this always pop up on the weekends when I'm not around as much.

There are no rules against a 24 hour sale. I've been asked before via PM (possibly by coltsfan, dont remember who off-hand), and said I'd allow it if it had a low starting bid ($9.99 or under) and we'd watch that one to see how it plays out, and make a rule regarding sales later... Unfortunately it looks like this is gonna end unfinished, either by lack of views, lack of interest or a misinformed post.

All right, thanks for clearing it up. I'll either be contacting Patrick (stoked_81) or will be reposting this tomorrow.

coltsfan23 said:
All right, thanks for clearing it up. I'll either be contacting Patrick (stoked_81) or will be reposting this tomorrow.

cool. I'm gonna lock this thread now, I just wanted to make sure you saw this and were able to post.

Also, for future reference, if anyone thinks they see a rules violation, PM me about it, and I'll address the issue. No need to bring it up in threads, that's the job of mods.

I appreciate people trying to help, but please go through the proper channels. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back