5 Box 2007 Leaf Certified Materials (LCM) Group Break!!!

bhelser said:
Now Here Is My Question For All Of You.....

I Bought An 8 Box Case....5 Went To This Break, I Was Planning On Selling The Other 3, To Help Pay For This Break As I Lost A Little Bit Of Money......we Had 4 More Hits Than Expected....but No Huuuuuuge Mojo....do I Still Sell Them Or Take The Risk And Bust The Other 3????

Bust them

bhelser said:

I Bought An 8 Box Case....5 Went To This Break, I Was Planning On Selling The Other 3, To Help Pay For This Break As I Lost A Little Bit Of Money......we Had 4 More Hits Than Expected....but No Huuuuuuge Mojo....do I Still Sell Them Or Take The Risk And Bust The Other 3????

Everyday In Life Is A Risk , And We Take That Walk ! GO FOR IT ! Bust It !

bhelser said:
YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND!!!

Final Pack

Demetrius Williams Ravens
Derrick Brooks Buccaneers
Jason Hill FRESHAMN FABRICS GU #566/1499 49ers
Jay Cutler Broncos
Willie Parker Steelers
Maurice Jones-Drew Jaguars
Oh for the love of............I get 2 hits ........of the same feaking guy............for petes sake. Oh and don't forget the 47 Charlie Frye base cards too..................:p

bhelser said:

lmk how much for a box i may get one

chris

I have a feeling I will be busting them and try to hit something big, and then stop....but it won't be until Monday as I am heading out in a little bit and won't be back until Monday

scan0003-5.jpg

scan0002-7.jpg

scan0001-7.jpg

Back