5 Box 2007 Leaf Certified Materials (LCM) Group Break!!!

why do you tease me like that with boxes, unopened just laying there waiting to be torn apart.....................
ae60b857.jpg

ljmaya said:
Just to let you know Bhelser there might be a team trade that is pending. I might be trading Chargers for Titans. I will keep you posted later today.

Lon

This should be a done deal just wait for Lon to confrim though.

deal confirm and trade posted. Please make the change HockeyRules555 gets the Chargers and I get the Titans.

Lon

AVAILABLE TEAMS
Ravens
Texans
Falcons
Buccaneers

NEED PAYMENTS FOR
Bengals - stevesokol21($15)
Chiefs - MooShooPork
Raiders-$20 - prosper
Rams - stevesokol21($15)

IF THE ABOVE TEAMS ARE NOT PAID FOR BY 3:30PM (PST) TOMORROW, THEY WILL BE FAIR GAME FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS THEM....AS LONG AS YOU CAN PAY AS SOON AS I APPROVE IT.

THIS BREAK IS GOING TO HAPPEN TOMORROW AT 6:00 PM (PST) TOMORROW. I WILL BE OUT OF TOWN FROM FRIDAY TO MONDAY, AND I DON'T WANT TO WAIT THAT LONG TO BUST THESE. I HAVE GIVEN PLENTY OF TIME FOR PEOPLE TO PAY AND SENT 2 PM'S TO EVERYONE WHO NEEDS TO PAY. CONSIDER THIS YOUR WARNING TO GET YOUR PAYMENTS IN OR YOU LOSE YOUR TEAM AND THE PRIVILEDGE TO PARTICIPATE IN FUTURE BOX BREAKS

Final PM's have been sent to

MooShooPork
prosper
stevesokol21

If their teams are not paid for by 3:30PM (PST) they are available to the first person who claims them.

Each team will be $14 and the Raiders will be $20

Back