5 box break of SPX FOOTBALL - BREAKS/VIDEOS POSTED --- Thanks

Box 4 may not be up until tomorrow and then doing the randoms too. I have like 4 or 5 to do. I will post on here who won what card and who won the dual of jones and McFadden. Again I'm sorry about the cards and some being damaged as I inspected the boxes before opening them.

No problem Taz, what a great break, some real nice cards. The Matt Ryan was obviously the hit. Steelers, Skins and Indy did well too.

I was pretty happy with my pulls 3 Patriots Autos and 3 Jsys and a Jax Auto and 2 RCs. Got my money's worth!

nice break...as the Falcons def made out with the Ryan au....the Patriots and KC seemed to make out well also. Glad I was able to get the Cowboys in the random, because other than them, I got one hit (jsy) from the other three teams....oh well, luck of the draw, just thought that I would get at least one hit from each though....cant wait to see the randoms on the multiple team cards

Thanks for the break!!

not to be bitter or anything, but april, on the one that i was in, you only hit it 3 times. The fourth one didn't go through and you even said that. Watch it again. The screen didnt change

rogers dad said:
not to be bitter or anything, but april, on the one that i was in, you only hit it 3 times. The fourth one didn't go through and you even said that. Watch it again. The screen didnt change

great, thanks man! :)
-I can't tell if it worked or not. I have never used randomizer before and the video isn't clear so I can't tell. The order definately did not change but I couldn't see the time stamp from hit number three. It is random, isn't it possible that the order stayed the same? Whatever you feel is fair April.

dakota343 said:
great, thanks man! :)
-I can't tell if it worked or not. I have never used randomizer before and the video isn't clear so I can't tell. The order definately did not change but I couldn't see the time stamp from hit number three. It is random, isn't it possible that the order stayed the same? Whatever you feel is fair April.

hey bro.. I didn't mean for you to lose the card. but from what I saw it was only 3 hits.

Back