6 BOX BASKETBALL BREAK - SPX / Certified / Stadium Club - DONE

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHATS THE ISSUE ???

ALL HE HAS TO DO IS MAIL MY CARDS TO MY ADDRESS ???

HES DONE IT PLENTY OF TIMES BEFORE ,,,WHY IS THERE AN ISSUE NOW??

I hope everything is allright with Brandon, however, I would like my Mayo before the Nba season is over!!!!

UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES!! MONEY WAS SPENT HERE! lol!

Bhelser has not been on, or has given an update since early mid march!

HE LONGED ONTO FREAKS TODAY!

bjtheman1 - Celtics, Pacers, Wizards
frankiescards - Bulls, Clippers, Bobcats, 76ers
RokCrawler08 - Cavs, Pistons, Jazz, Nets
BHELSER1981 - Heat, Blazers, Hawks, Wariors, Magic, Raptors
HiEnd - Lakers, Kings, T-Wolves, Knicks
ac-n-mike - Rockets
bruntyblue - Spurs, Hornets
Ground Support - Thunder/Sonics, Grizzlies
***atrain2004 - Bucks, Nuggets, Suns, Mavs

Everyone now needs to file PAYPAL CLAIMS ON HIM since its almost been a month as it is!

Save your ass!

Ok guys we need to take this to the next level... He has been listing stuff on ebay as recently as 2 hours ago... File a claim if you paid with paypal gift please get in touch with myself or AC. We will be pursuing this through the legal channels as well!!

wow, maybe i should be a little worried, lol....i figured since he had this big store thing and was quite known on here there wouldnt be a problem....i paid as a gift....so uhm, lol...i dunno what to do exactly...april fools joke? Maybe?..lol

ac-n-mike said:
hey guys... I got a message from Brandon... you will see he hasnt been on but a few minutes here and there.. he is having internet issues....

I am helping him out with this asap.... ;) you're welcome ;)

THIS message I posted was the only time I have heard from him.. this was on the 19th of March.... 12 days ago

I got a message from Brandon saying everything has been shipped. Don't close your disputes until you recieve your cards.

Brandon handled this really bad, but I'm glad its starting to come to the best possible ending.

so you got a message that said everyting was shipped?

I have yet to get a response on facebook... or an email etc... I thought he didn't have internet asccess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back