(7)BOX 2007-2010 FBALL---DONE!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least a blanket that water hose I wrap around myself get pretty cold at night and please keep ur dog tied up he keeps pissing on me at night and wants a treat after for doing it now and i don't mean doggie treat.:eek:

someone will have to do me a huge favor tonight please I will be at work tonight and wont be able to see the break, then after work I am heading up north to go camping. so if someone can please tell me my hits please I would appreciate it

stoked_81 said:
someone will have to do me a huge favor tonight please I will be at work tonight and wont be able to see the break, then after work I am heading up north to go camping. so if someone can please tell me my hits please I would appreciate it

you live in az right? if so where you going camping

DoWn_4_ThE_cRoWn said:
you live in az right? if so where you going camping
I going just south of flag, Upper Lake Mary and Ashurst lake going to fish for Pike cant wait its going to be horrible this weekend 115 thursday and 116 friday with tons of humidity

stoked_81 said:

send me your # via PM and I will text you your hits no problem ;)

BUY/SELL/TRADE TEAMS ETC... BREAK IS TOMORROW (7PMCST)...
PLEASE CONFIRM ALL DEALS HERE AND LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!!!!!!

PARTICIPANTS

bjtheman1 --- 49ERS --- CHEIFS
grashopa00 ---VIKINGS --- REDSKINS
danielalba ---COWBOYS --- BUCS
stoked_81 ---JETS --- PANTHERS
Dacubs? ---COLTS --- BILLS
cranium1313 ---EAGLES --- BEARS
oshi76 ---STEELERS --- CARDINALS
AussieLaker ---TITANS --- BRONCOS --- BROWNS --- SEAHAWKS
0264 --- PACKERS ---RAIDERS --- SAINTS ---RAMS --- RAVENS --- TEXANS
frankiecards --- PATRIOTS ---FALCONS
biglittledogs --- CHARGERS ---BENGALS
spud77 --- LIONS --- GIANTS
fastercards --- DOLPHINS --- JAGS

BUY/SELL/TRADE TEAMS ETC... BREAK IS TOMORROW (7PMCST)...
PLEASE CONFIRM ALL DEALS HERE AND LET ME KNOW ASAP!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back