800,000 free listings 7/14 - 7/20

Krusin

retired hippie
*By invitation only and applies to tn_krusin, do not forward. Limit of 800,000 auction-style, or auction-style with Buy It Now listings.

I need to take a month off & get my entire inventory built into Turbo-lister so I can be ready for these big freebies. Right now I have about 400 - 500 ready to list. If work is slow this week I'll be building auctions all day.

yeah what sucks for me is that i have duplicates of so many things...

i got the invite as well...looks like ill run 5 day, then a 7 day..it also means that my super crappy stuff gets listed...

i expect turbolister to be running 10+ hours tomorrow and ill get over 6000 listings up...and honestly 150 total sales over the 2 cycles will make me happy...:shock:

wish it was ANY STYLE cause then i wouldnt have to deal with this editing crap

whew...all that editing done, now to go through and make sure everything is nice and pretty, so sets are labeled consistantly, hopefully no duplications, then maybe make up some listings, but thats looking doubtful at this point today...my wrist is tired from all the clicking to edit all that stuff to begin with...

ive got 6056 ready to go :shock: before this 'final' check...then when i get up in the morning ill go ahead and launch, as everything is already in the 'waiting to upload' folder, so i dont have to deal with that delay...

whew...all that editing done, now to go through and make sure everything is nice and pretty, so sets are labeled consistantly, hopefully no duplications, then maybe make up some listings, but thats looking doubtful at this point today...my wrist is tired from all the clicking to edit all that stuff to begin with...

ive got 6056 ready to go :shock: before this 'final' check...then when i get up in the morning ill go ahead and launch, as everything is already in the 'waiting to upload' folder, so i dont have to deal with that delay...

Over 6000 :clap: Last time they had the free 4,000 listings I managed to get up around 300. The most I've ever listed at one time.

Back