a Boller i didnt have?

Damn & it's a good 1 to,would have thought you would have had a couple of those!

for RC Autos i still need
Press Pass Platnium /40
SPA Gold /25 (had one but sold it)
Press Pass Player Issue /20
Press Pass Masterpiece 1/1
Elite Status Black 1/1
LCM Mirror Black 1/1
DPP Collegiate Pairs /Palmer /100
Bowmans Best Green Ink
Bowmans Best Red Ink
Bowmans Best Dual Patch/Jsy /Grossman /25

maybe a couple more, they are few and far between, and im not willing to overpay...the Black Status sold for $330 i think back in 03, hasnt resurfaced since, probably because it would go for maybe $75, the DPP with Palmer shows up frequently but i usually get outbid, ends in the $35-$50 range, havent seen the others in years

for RC Autos i still need
Press Pass Platnium /40
SPA Gold /25 (had one but sold it)
Press Pass Player Issue /20
Press Pass Masterpiece 1/1
Elite Status Black 1/1
LCM Mirror Black 1/1
DPP Collegiate Pairs /Palmer /100
Bowmans Best Green Ink
Bowmans Best Red Ink
Bowmans Best Dual Patch/Jsy /Grossman /25

maybe a couple more, they are few and far between, and im not willing to overpay...the Black Status sold for $330 i think back in 03, hasnt resurfaced since, probably because it would go for maybe $75, the DPP with Palmer shows up frequently but i usually get outbid, ends in the $35-$50 range, havent seen the others in years

I feel ya' on the over pay thing,there is a A-train Absolute "O's" pullout jsy rc on,it's the first 1 I have seen and it's only $17 but I know I would be over paying & watched it end twice now:doh: I still haven't seen the 03' Mirror Emerald or 04' Mirror Black LOGO:(

Last edited by a moderator:
well if Boller pulls a Romo or Cassel, ill sell down to 1 of each for the most part, so look for 60 bowman chrome, finest, contenders, ultimate, and spa, im stocked with what i like for the most part, still bid on finest contenders, spa and ultimate as they hit if they are cheap

be careful, i could always go :rambo: on some NT :shifty:

'dem dere's fightin' words.....COMPLETELY understand about overpaying, having just purchased the Reebok logo patch BS 3/3 for WAY too much $, I get it, keep it up for the scrubs amongst us.

Back