A few cards for trade/sell

what are you looking for on that portis auto and is it numbered? also I dont have any manning autos or gu'd but do have some other autos lmk if you want the list

Thanks Jared

Jared, the Portis is numbered...will have to check when i get home. BV on it is 200.00.....go ahead and shoot me a list of other autos/auto gu that you have and i'll look.
Thx Darrell

Well I have a Manning/Boller Dual Auto/Jsy #/50 and im interested in the Portis Contenders Auto, only thing is the dual is $100 and u said Portis is $200, lmk if we can work nethin out

Solid133 ....i'm interested in it....shoot me a list of what other autos you have and i'll see what we can work out. Also send me a scan of the manning/boller auto/gu. send scan [email protected]

palantri ....marion books 150.00....will have to check on the elways.....

canesfan2011 ..no problem thx for your interest anyways.

Thx Darrell

palantri ......Ed, sorry for the delay as i didn't have time to look for cards last night. I'll get with you tonight and let you know what all i have on him as i know i have like 3 or 4 nice gu on Elway.
Thx Darrell

straightbutta14 ...looked over your site..some nice stuff there but nothing i can use. As i'm only collecting P.Manning now, so if you come up with somethingon him LMK.
Thx Darrell

Back