Aaron Rodgers NEEDED: Buying all high-end and Rookies.

Helmutt

Bench Warmer
Let me know what Aaron Rodgers you've got and what you need for them. The only base I need is 2009 Absolute and Sterling.

Pics are a plus. If you want me to check your bucket, please let me know what page or specifically what cards you've got.

Paypal stocked and ready to spend.

I'm looking for ANYTHING of Aaron Rodgers!!! Let me know what Rodgers you've got and lets make some deals. I'm even looking for base cards from 2006 and 2007.

Although I'm looking for anything... I have $250 paypal and I'm really looking for his UD Ultimate RC Auto #/99. If anyone has this card, just lmk what you need on it. I'm BUYING well above BV!!!

Paypal stocked and ready to spend.

I have some different rookies of Aaron Rodgers in my "Football Rookies" folder in my bucket. LMK if you need any of them and I'll quote you some prices. Also have a couple of Jermichael Finley RCs in there too. Thanks.

mamunrud said:
I have some different rookies of Aaron Rodgers in my "Football Rookies" folder in my bucket. LMK if you need any of them and I'll quote you some prices. Also have a couple of Jermichael Finley RCs in there too. Thanks.

Thanks definitely need some of yours. Pm on it's way!

Back