Bench Warmer
OMG! So happy right now, AI to Denver!

AI

for

Joe Smith
Miller
2 1ST Rounders

---------

Great deal! Cant wait for all the suspensions to end, and then watch out for MELO/AI/JR/CAMBY to dominate

Definitly lost his mind. But 2 1st rounders and Joe Smith contract expires at the end of next year along with C Webbs so they will have a ton of cap space. But this move doesnt make sense to me. There isnt enough basketball in the state of Colorado to spread between JR Smith, Melo and AI. I think it will hurt them more then help.

Its not too bad of a deal. They got 10 million less for Miller, who is not that bad of a PG, and then Joe Smith is off the books next year. They get a ton of cap room for a nice FA signing, and then the picks, who knows who they can get, easily a possible trade up to get Oden or OJ Mayo, hell, might be able to trade up for both? (Losing my mind now:))

Yeah Andre Miller have him, Joe Smith hell have him, 2 1st round picks have them too!!

WE JUST GOT THE PLAY MAKER IF THEY CAN PLAY TOGETHER WATCH OUT MELO WILL BE WELL RESTED!!

WildThing17 said:
Definitly lost his mind. But 2 1st rounders and Joe Smith contract expires at the end of next year along with C Webbs so they will have a ton of cap space. But this move doesnt make sense to me. There isnt enough basketball in the state of Colorado to spread between JR Smith, Melo and AI. I think it will hurt them more then help.

Yah, who exactly are they going to sign next year. Matter of fact, who exactly wants to go to philly right now.

Billy King, sorry there isn't a jeff garcia riding the bench that can save you from this jam.

Maybe so but money talks. And OJ Mayo cant come out next year he is only a Senior in High School. And here in Ohio Greg Oden keeps saying he is gonna come back to OSU but ya cant trust what they says. Cause money will talk.

Yeah but Tyler Hansborough may come out. Joakim Noah, Al Horford, and a bunch of other. Its suppose to be one of the deepest draft in a very long time.

J.R. Smith Collector said:
OMG! So happy right now, AI to Denver!

AI

for

Joe Smith
Miller
2 1ST Rounders

---------

Great deal! Cant wait for all the suspensions to end, and then watch out for MELO/AI/JR/CAMBY to dominate

you aint lying!! yes!! melo/AI= finals in the near future. :D lol AI will hold it down til melo gets back then its on.

Back