AJ Green will have 200 yards receiving Saturday

question for you, what happens if Auburn loses a game? Do you think they still get in the NC. I think they do unless it is the SEC Title game.

Jerry Palm thinks if AU loses a game they have no chance of getting in the NC because the voters will drop them too low. However, how could you drop AU below LSU if both only have one loss?

Jerry Palm thinks if AU loses a game they have no chance of getting in the NC because the voters will drop them too low. However, how could you drop AU below LSU if both only have one loss?

my thoughts exactly. Unless it is the SEC title game, not saying that is right, but I do not think they will ever put another loser of a title game in the NC after the OU fiasco.

my thoughts exactly. Unless it is the SEC title game, not saying that is right, but I do not think they will ever put another loser of a title game in the NC after the OU fiasco.

With the way the mediots are pushing TCU and Boise, I say if Auburn loses any game, they could be left out. The only positive from that scenario is that something would have to be done vis a vis the bcs. At that point, we would have evidence that it is a complete joke, although most of us know that already.

Back