All of my football F/T

TribeBuckeyeFan

Bench Warmer
Please check my site. It is not completely up to date, but LMK what you are interested in and I'll verify that I have it. All football cards on my site, including my personal OSU collection, is for trade for baseball and basketball as listed in my sig. I'm getting out of football (for this season, gonna wait until Beanie comes out next year to start up again). I will consider trades for items not from my sig if it is something I can turn around reasonably well.

I'm also looking to get Tiger Woods Golf '08 for the Wii if someone wants to trade that.

its not crap lol, but my stuff is , so is there anyway youd accept a money order for some of your osu stuff? if not just lmk what your looking for (i only have football) im realllly interested in some of your osu stuff,

this auto
2001 SAGE Autographs Silver A17 Reggie Germany

and anything you have of these guys in there osu uniform,

holmes
ginn
troy smith
youboty
b carpenter
schlegel
hawk

and pretty much anyone else IN THERE OSU UNI.

lmk what we can do.

alright, no problem, fyi, im going to the post office tomorrow and wont be able to go again until Next saturday so if you want to get something done we gotta do it tonight or else there will be a week or longer wait until i can get to the p.o. again. just letting ya know.

I was not able to access your GU'edf and or AUTO.'s on your website. Kept getting a message that the page was not found. I'm interested in looking it over.

SkinsFan - the only GU/AU's I have left will be under my personal collections, OSU stuff. I have sold some, but if you're interested in anything, LMK what it is and I'll check to see if I still have it.

2006 Upper Deck Rookie Debut Rookie Jerseys 86TE Santonio Holmes
2006 Topps Demarcus Ware
2006 Topps Marion Barber

can you check my site for these?

randallcards - click on my username. I can't believe you don't know that. ;)

YoungNation25 - didn't see anything I can use. Interested in purchasing?

Back