Basketball Allen Iverson Steal!

renidadawg said:
not nessecarily a steal since half of those are bad brands. good steal if you think so.

Are you serious? How about that Topps Chrome RC? Look how centered that thing is. I say you made out my friend. 40 bucks is a steal for all those cards. That topps draft pick redemption is hard to get too! I don't have the BV otherwise I would look them up.

You did very well my friend.

Total bv i was told is 260$(the fleer focus /50 books 80$) but i think i could get alone 40-50 for the fleer focus /50 i may keep some, they look pretty sweet!

renidadawg: Thanks for the comment, but I guess you may not much about these cards..

i HATE TO DOUBLE POST but.

Ndudi44Ebi: what a automic refractor? which card would be a automic refractor? LMK THANKS!

hey, I'm sorry. they book for 257 altogether. I just don't like them because they are basketball. that's why I wish this site would change because all it is is basketball and hockey.

That is a 96/97 Topps Redemption RC of Allen Iverson. That is what you got when you sent in the Redemption. Very Hard find, and if it is good condition, I suggest get it graded. All those Iversons are Rare in their own way. The easiest to find is the EX-2000 Rookie.

Back