Andris Biedrins Bazooka Rare Auto Rc + Bulls Dual Jersey /25 Ft/fs

Johan Santana #57

Bench Warmer
Got these in today, looking to trade for baseball or Sell.

bullslot.jpg

Trading this as a lot
Includes:
Sweet Swatches Gold /25- Ben Gordon Kirk Hinrich
2 MJ
3 Kirk Hinrich
3 BG7

bazookabiedrinsauto.jpg

2004-05 Topps Bazooka Andris Biedrins Bazooka Signs RARE SP AUTO RC

LMK!

I am unsure of a sell value for the Biedrins, have any idea? Its from bazooka and the autos are so tough to find I tried to look for some on ebay of any player and couldnt find any to help me judge a value :(

I'm just as lost as you are. I just went to Ebay and couldn't find any either. I really have no idea on value because I don't collect basketball cards unless they are sp or low #d.

haha yeah

I dunno on this though. The Magglio has sold between 5-10, and the Kotchman sold at 3 and 3.25, I think the Biedrins should sell a bit more just because of the set and its rareness. I was thinking like 15-20 value on it.

Johan Santana #57 said:
haha yeah

I dunno on this though. The Magglio has sold between 5-10, and the Kotchman sold at 3 and 3.25, I think the Biedrins should sell a bit more just because of the set and its rareness. I was thinking like 15-20 value on it.
Can you give me the card #?

Johan Santana #57 said:
lol you serious? Thats wonderful! LOL I take back what Ive said...
That's OK. I went to Beckett.com and checked. Maybe you'll want to hold on to it. He's a pretty good young player with a lot of potential!

yeah so it acutally listed it in there? I had someone check a Beckett Plus just to confirm and only 2 players were listed, but common card saaid 10, so I think its right :(

Back