Malcolm Jenkins Auto /100
ppjenkinsauto100.jpg

Deon Butler Auto /499 GONE
ppdeonbutlerauto499.jpg

Rivers Jersey /250....2 color Williams patch /25
ppriverswilliamsjsys.jpg

and a confirmed SP!!! Chase Daniels....
ppchasedanielssp.jpg

nice stuff. killing the prestige lately!

yeah....3 1st Round Pick auto's /100 out of 3 boxes ain't bad.....I like Prestige.....but gotta buy early and then sell the non pc stuff while you can still get good coin for it.....as soon as the other stuff comes out it becomes forgotten.

Nice!!! I still need to post my one box break. Also need to see if I pulled any of the SP's. Thanks for sharing!

yeah....3 1st Round Pick auto's /100 out of 3 boxes ain't bad.....I like Prestige.....but gotta buy early and then sell the non pc stuff while you can still get good coin for it.....as soon as the other stuff comes out it becomes forgotten.

well, you definitely started it off right then. haha. shouldnt have trouble moving most of the non-pc!

Nice!!! I still need to post my one box break. Also need to see if I pulled any of the SP's. Thanks for sharing!

yeah you do....post that bad boy!!! :salut:

Sweet box again. Your doing well with the Prestige.

I've been pretty lucky....I have paid less then blowout prices for all of my boxes and only paid $50 for this last one.....love my shop!!!

well, you definitely started it off right then. haha. shouldnt have trouble moving most of the non-pc!

yeah....I'm even pairing up some of the better RC's and gonna list them on the bay at $4.99-$9.99 + $2 shipping....which is about the going rate for a lot of the RC's I have right now....gotta sell before UD Draft comes out and people forget all about Prestige.

Back