Antwaan Randle El Sweet Cards FT/FS with Logo Patch

R

randallcards

AntwanRandleElSteelersLogoPatch36-9.jpg

AntwaanRandleElJersey-Ball806-825.jpg

AntwaanRandleElAll-StarMaterialJers.jpg

AntwaanRandleElRookieJersey1081-150.jpg

AntwaanRandleElAtomicRookie290-465.jpg

do u need a tarvaris jackson rookie material collection g/u from threads? i told u i would lyk if i find aything i have from ur wantlist so lmk if u could use it

wvu10 said:
do u need a tarvaris jackson rookie material collection g/u from threads? i told u i would lyk if i find aything i have from ur wantlist so lmk if u could use it

not collecting him anymore sorry

what would be a cash price for the upperclassmen jersey..

i seen you said it was a book value of 12.00? i need the antwaan randle el upperclassmen and would more than likely buy it if the price is right..

steelernutt68 said:
i seen you said it was a book value of 12.00? i need the antwaan randle el upperclassmen and would more than likely buy it if the price is right..

what upperclassmen jersey?

IM just curious, but is that Randel El one of the card they were discussing on the boards previous about being a possible fake patch? I know I have seen that star patch somewhere before. It may not have been Antwaan but I know I have seena star Patch being brought up as a possible fraud. Something you might want to look into when you get the card from ebay or whomever you are recieveing it from.

kutzy said:
IM just curious, but is that Randel El one of the card they were discussing on the boards previous about being a possible fake patch? I know I have seen that star patch somewhere before. It may not have been Antwaan but I know I have seena star Patch being brought up as a possible fraud. Something you might want to look into when you get the card from ebay or whomever you are recieveing it from.

its not a fake that was a Bettis and no Williams FS

Back