Any1 Wanna Donate Commons to the Dontrelle Willis Super Collection?

datboytaz

Bench Warmer
Ok, after being pointed out on a couple of collecting sites that I can't consider myself a dtrain super collector because even though I have over 300 different autos & jersey/patches of him, I really don't have but maybe 20-25 commons of him. After thinking about it, I guess people are right, I need a lot more commons / base cards of him.

I am asking for any and all help from the great people of SCF to please donate your Dontrelle Willis commons to me to help me along in my pursuit of Super Collector status. Of course I know this is a long shot, especially since I've never really traded with anyone so haven't really built up any repertoire with anyone, but I'm hoping that some people would be willing to contribute their cards of an unfortunately washed up player. Doesn't even look like he's gonna make the opening day squad. Sad

Please send me a msg & I'll get you my address to send them to. Again, I'm asking for donations of commons or high serial numbered inserts for free, but when I rcv them I was also planning on sending back $1 or so to the return address as a thanks for the donation.

Thanks in advance for all your time & help everyone.

Travis

refresh of thread. Also correction on the earlier post is that I'll be sending back a couple $s for the donation & to cover shipping costs. Not just $1. Thanks for looking & your help

Back