Anyone here for a live break?

Looks like lots of nice stuff there. If you are moving them, I'd be happy to take almost all the basketball off your hands, especially the Don Haskins stuff as well as the two Lasme autos you pulled...he was a beast at UMASS last year.

SOme very nice pulls Lisa! ongrats on hitting the card #130! Also if you are moving Id be interested in:
refs (Chrome)
Jake Smolinski

And your Josh Donaldson auto #/100 you pulled.

Thanks
Jason

Box 3
Stephane Lasme auto #674 (basketball Warriors)
TOC Tim Alderson auto #/100 (YAY! Giants)
Pete Kozma auto #/719 Reds
Aspirations Brett Anderson auto #/100 (one of the A's Top 10 prospects)
Status Wendell Fairley #/50 (Another Giants Stud)
College Ties Jersey Darwin Barney & Mitch Canham - only Darwin Barney's jersey swatch though #/500 (Oregon state)

Did I miss something? He was a DBack....???

Crazy box 1 by the way...great auto's especially the Vitters.

box 6
Tim Alderson base auto #/719 (YAY)
TOC Tim Donaldson auto #/500
Aspirations Amanda Beard #/100
Matt LaPorta auto #/594 :cheers:
Throwback Threads Drew Stubbs #/500
Matt Weiters auto #/799 (AWESOME)

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Crazy good box:clap:

It seems like you got one hell of a case. Every box you opened seemed loaded. Thats awesome. I don't know how well you did in terms of value, but definitly seems like you did good. :clap:

It seems like you got one hell of a case. Every box you opened seemed loaded. Thats awesome. I don't know how well you did in terms of value, but definitly seems like you did good. :clap:

Yah, I'm not sure about value either, but I think that these cards will bring me about half of my case cost back:

Vitters autos, Wieters autos, Heyward auto #/100, LaPorta auto, and the redemption #130. I figure that's not bad!

Back