Basketball Ariza is a Rocket

HiEnd

Bench Warmer
Poor poor Lebron,loses out on Artest,Ariza and Charlie V in 48 hours

Lakers free agent forward Trevor Ariza has agreed to a multi-year deal to join the Rockets, according to ESPN's Marc Stein.

The deal is said to be for mid-level money, which would be roughly the same amount the Lakers offered him. "I understand that they did sign Ron Artest," Ariza said of the Lakers. "They did what they had to do." Call us crazy, but Ariza would have been much better off checking his ego at the door and trying to re-sign with the World Champions, instead of joining a team that will be lucky to make the playoffs. Jul. 2 - 9:07 pm et
Source: ESPN.com

Like I said earlier in another post, Ariza let the ring get to his head. He thinks of himself as a franchise type player. He should have stuck with the Lakers and won himself another ring. He would get the money later on.

I like Ariza, if you watch his game, it is much improved and he is a solid #2 player on most teams. Just happens that he is on a team of all-stars and the greatest player in the world. I would still take Artest over him though.

Back