Football As if Vick wasnt in enough trouble he is being sued for...

Johan Santana #57

Bench Warmer
$63,000,000,000 Billion Dollars! Found it quite funny to read, just think if it were true :p :eek: :cool: :D

FOXNews.com - South Carolina Inmate Hits Michael Vick With '$63,000,000,000 Billion Dollar' Lawsuit Alleging Al Qaeda Ties - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Embattled NFL quarterback Michael Vick, facing federal charges related to his alleged participation in dogfighting, has been hit with a "$63,000,000,000 billion dollar" lawsuit filed by a South Carolina inmate who alleges the Atlanta Falcons star stole his pit bulls and sold them on eBay to buy "missiles from Iran," FOX News has learned.

Jonathan Lee Riches filed the handwritten complaint over "theft and abuse of my animals" on July 23 in the U.S. District Court in Richmond, Va.

Riches alleges that Vick stole two white mixed pit bull dogs from his home in Holiday, Fla., and used them for dogfighting operations in Richmond, Va. The complaint goes on to allege that Vick sold the dogs on eBay and “used the proceeds to purchase missiles from the Iran government.”

The complaint also alleges that Vick would need those missiles because he pledged allegiance to Al Qaeda in February of this year.

“Michael Vick has to stop physically hurting my feelings and dashing my hopes,” Riches writes in the complaint.

Riches wants $63 billion dollars “backed by gold and silver “ delivered to the front gates to the Williamsburg Federal Correctional facility in South Carolina. Riches is an inmate at the facility serving out a wire fraud conviction.

Ha that was hilarious. I was at my local humane society yesterday and the had a big picture of 2 dogs playing tug-of-war with a Vick jersey and the caption "Poetic Justice" lol

Carolina_Crazy06 said:
i heard they have a new michael vick dog chewtoy out now!!!

I picked up 3 for my Rotti ;) I can't wait for them to get here and she tears them apart.

Should be just a little bit more fun to watch then her tearing up her normal toys lol

devinharris34 said:
Wow! I can't believe that is already up to 400.

Funny story...

That's great! lol

I really hope the lister is true to his/her word and donates the money to an animal shelter. Shelters can certainly use all the help they can get.

My wife and I donate to our shelter as much as we can. It's we're we plan on getting our next kitten ;)

RZ11 said:
I picked up 3 for my Rotti ;) I can't wait for them to get here and she tears them apart.

Should be just a little bit more fun to watch then her tearing up her normal toys lol

do u think u could get ur hands on one of those chewtoys for me....wouldnt know where 2 look....get 1 as a chewtoy for my dog...lol

Back