ASU 44 U-Dub 20

I watched the game a local bar up here in Northwest Washington with a couple of my buddies who just got back from a deployment on the Lincoln.........they wanted to go to a bar so I picked one where I knew the game would be on......we were the only one's cheering when ASU scored.......wish you could have seen the look on all of the UW fans faces:roflmao:......I hate the Huskies!

ASU played some OK teams in Washington, Oregon State and Colorado. Id like to see them play a team or two a level up.

Offense looks good though no doubt.

I watched the game a local bar up here in Northwest Washington with a couple of my buddies who just got back from a deployment on the Lincoln.........they wanted to go to a bar so I picked one where I knew the game would be on......we were the only one's cheering when ASU scored.......wish you could have seen the look on all of the UW fans faces:roflmao:......I hate the Huskies!

Id be more worried with the Sun Devils this year if I were you;)

But we'll be better in a few years...everyone knew this team was gonna be bad

Look at the schedule for the first 7 games :shock:
Syracuse (Easy Game)W
Bosie State (Top 25) W
Ohio St (1)
UCLA (Top 15 before season)
USC (1 when they played them)
ASU (Top 15, 8th in the BCS)
Oregon (Top 10)

:ban:

I was cheering for USC this week.. :lollol: I hate the Wildcats!

Back