AU/GU FS/FT Ware, Lewis, Irvin, Spiller, Britt, Ect

Like the Flynn auto, Irvin NT #/25 (the white one-single patch), Alstott auto, Largent/Driver and the Aikman FOG. Just let me know if you find anything for any or all. Thanks!

Intrested in the Lt and possibly the J Harrison. Feel free to send me an offfer.

Thanks
David

Vikesrule said:
Like the Flynn auto, Irvin NT #/25 (the white one-single patch), Alstott auto, Largent/Driver and the Aikman FOG. Just let me know if you find anything for any or all. Thanks!

I'd rather not trade the LT for these and I'm not sure which Jerome Harrison you're interested in. I'd be willing to trade the Harrison Finest Xfractor RC/AU #/25 BV $25 for your Alstott auto (I'm not sure what you mean by NA $20 though). Let me know if this sounds good!
rednecksims said:
Intrested in the Lt and possibly the J Harrison. Feel free to send me an offfer.

Thanks
David

Vikesrule said:
I'd rather not trade the LT for these and I'm not sure which Jerome Harrison you're interested in. I'd be willing to trade the Harrison Finest Xfractor RC/AU #/25 BV $25 for your Alstott auto (I'm not sure what you mean by NA $20 though). Let me know if this sounds good!
Ill pass. Its not numbered. Im looking for 20 in SV on the Alstott.

Thanks though
David

Back