Awesome RG3 Robert Griffin III Autograph Pickup!!!

CardCollector2324

Bench Warmer
hello all,

i got in this really beautiful autograph of Robert Griffin III RG3 that i thought you guys might want to see! It is a great addition to my robert griffin collection and i am so glad yo pick it up. I think RG3 can definitely have a great sophomore season.

Check out the video below of it and let me know your thoughts on the card. thanks!

Great card man, I definitely would like to add that card to my collection. Even though im a Giants fan im a big RG3 fan and they he will only get better. If you dont mind, you mind sharing how much you payed for it?I apologize if you said it in the video, I dont have sound on.

Congrats on your hit ...very nice card let's just hope they take their time with him and the healing process......to many come back to soon and their career's are cut short....

Wow that's fantastic, one of the nicest cards I've seen. That gold border and blue autograph ink makes it look priceless. That card is going to be a treasure when RG3 retires. My question to you is, "how did you get it/ how much was it?

Back