Banned on SCF

whats the exchange rate with canada?

yeah their whole super collector thing was a joke when it got started, you had to have 80% of cards produced or something, but seriously there arent many folks at all out there who have that kind of time, and who is going to spend $3 shipping to get some common?...

even funnier than that though is the idiots over on the topps boards who have 5 cards of a guy and say they are a super collector...wow, i didnt know that having 5 byron leftwich cards with him in a buccs jersey with one being an insert to 6000 made you awesome...thanks champ...

its like the guy who only trade by BV and they only collect dead yankees and all they have to trade is sage base :roll:

They had the nerve to send me an E=mail last night asking me to vote for them in some poll UD was having. I sent the guy back a reply & got a re-reply saying I'm sure you deserved it. I'd like to start a movement against them but thier just not worth it.

f-em

Damn, that sucks... almost as much as that site.

I went there and put in some fake info, as it wouldn't let me navigate the site otherwise.

I have a few infraction warnings that will never expire if I went into a rant and said I hate the ##### OUT of those Cowboys or #### Vick he sucks that would get me a nice pm from a wannabe mod....I remember a call out thread on me cause Jake exploded in the Arizona game and I lost it on #1RoyWilliamsfan got me suspended :lollol:

other then that it's the best sell or trade place beside Ebay that I found since Beckett died.

Back