Basketball cards for sale with scans

camaro69

Bench Warmer
I have forsale a few nice basketball cards. Please PM me for price. Low numbered cards will require you making me an offer. I am not looking for any trades on any of these cards. Thanks :)

BASKETBALL
a.jpg

b.jpg

c.jpg

d.jpg

e.jpg

f.jpg

g.jpg

h.jpg

i.jpg

j.jpg

k.jpg

l.jpg

m.jpg

n.jpg

o.jpg

r.jpg

s.jpg

t.jpg

mullin.jpg

not really interested in any cards but i just stoped by to say i love and i mean love your screen name.
tim/208963

208963 said:
not really interested in any cards but i just stoped by to say i love and i mean love your screen name.
tim/208963

Well thank you very much.It comes from myself when I was much younger
having a lot of those cars.Back in the mid 70's I had 9 of the early Camaros(67-69) mostly big blocks.If a person had only known what was in store in the future.

camaro69 said:
Well thank you very much.It comes from myself when I was much younger
having a lot of those cars.Back in the mid 70's I had 9 of the early Camaros(67-69) mostly big blocks.If a person had only known what was in store in the future.

Wow!! I have never had the joy of owning a first gen (read i could never afford one) but i have owned like 12 total 2nd gen f-bodys (including firebirds) and 5 3rd gens (currently working on one now) and 1 4th. I am seriously considering buying a 5th when they come out next month but probably will not be able to afford it.

tim/208963

Back