Basketball for Football????

saintsfan67

Bench Warmer
Not much into Basketball but I have these FT for Football....
10.jpg

9.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

3-1.jpg

2-2.jpg

s.jpg

j.jpg

h.jpg

g.jpg

f.jpg

d.jpg

a.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

Plus a ton of #ered cards I'll throw in with the Lot...Thanks

Hey! As long as you aren't still hating on me for being a Razorback fan in Louisiana, I'm interested in the following. Let me know if you have found forgiveness in your heart yet and if so what you are looking for for these:

Grant Hill
Al Jefferson
Bill Walton
Baron Davis
Jason Terry

Hey! As long as you aren't still hating on me for being a Razorback fan in Louisiana, I'm interested in the following. Let me know if you have found forgiveness in your heart yet and if so what you are looking for for these:

Grant Hill
Al Jefferson
Bill Walton
Baron Davis
Jason Terry

I will trade them for any football...Do you have a bucket??

I will PM you my bucket...it's not got a lot in it right now. The only saints that are in there aren't for trade. I do have a ton of saints cards that i would be willing to trade (80's to present) if you would like a list or like me to look for certain players from those eras! I also have a bunch more football cards coming in next week. Let me know after you check out the bucket!

I will PM you my bucket...it's not got a lot in it right now. The only saints that are in there aren't for trade. I do have a ton of saints cards that i would be willing to trade (80's to present) if you would like a list or like me to look for certain players from those eras! I also have a bunch more football cards coming in next week. Let me know after you check out the bucket!

All I saw that I could use would be the dalton...Send me your addy and I'll send those,also LMK who you PC and what Saints players you could use...And one day just send me something back...LMK

Pmd u if u mean basketball pc its jj redick, karl malone, robert parish, glen davis, dirk, and jason kidd. teams jazz, mavs, charlotte hornets. When I messaged u earlier I was at work and being blonde, my bad, but u have the other in football now too!

Back